In this post we will start our discussion on getting our environment ready for android application development. Before starting to write our first android application, its super important to get our environment ready, for that we require
- Java from http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp
- Eclipse Luna based on your platform either windows/Linux/Mac)
- Eclipse plugin for Android http://android.com/sdk/installing/installing-adt.html
- Android SDK from https://android.com/sdk/index.html
- You can read the complete installation guide from the link in executeautomation.com http://executeautomation.com/blog/settingforandroiddevelopment/
You can learn about the complete discussion from the video below
Please leave your comments and let me know if there is anything need to be improved in this post.