In our last post, we discussed how to work with Katalon Studio GET operation and understand how to work with Katalon studio API Testing. In this video, we will discuss how to work with PUT request of API using Katalon studio.
In this post, we will discuss following
- POST operation with Katalon Studio via Object Repository (UI)
- Understanding the passing of body via Katalon Studio
- Calling the POST and passing the body via Script
- Catching exception to see if we make any mistakes while calling
- Check the POST operation by an GET
- GET via Parameter for exact POST
- Verify the element and other objects of JSON response body
Here is the complete video of the above discussion
Here is the complete source code of the above video discussion
Thanks for reading the post and watching the video!!!
Please leave your comments and let me know if there is anything I should update in this post.