I am very happy to release the next big course in Udemy on Angular 2 automation with Protractor + Typescript + Cucumber.
This course is very interesting and one of my long time goal/ambition to release for QA community, since I find Zero or No resource on Protractor automation testing at least with Typescript combination.
The course features following topics
- Understand building Angular 2 application with Angular-cli
- Understanding and working with Jasmine
- Understanding and working with Protractor (Basic)
- Understanding and working with Protractor (Advanced)
- Working with Cucumber and Protractor with Typescript
The course has not only covered very basic topics on Protractor, but it has also covered some of the advanced concepts which are required for production ready and industry standard.
Here is the complete introduction video of the above discussion
Thanks for reading the post and watching the video!!!
Please leave your comments and let me know if there is anything I should update in this post.